About Extra Miles
This programme is an initiative taken by all NCS's under NES to raise the bar of the students of NCSs and to achieve National ranks. The extra mile programme has been started in NCS from 1 July, 2019.
- No of students 05 recommended for programme from each school x 6 = 30 students.
- At present the programme is only for std XII via Video conference.
Selection of Students
Class XII students will be given this coaching. 5 subject toppers from each school based on CFE (Theory) will be selected.
Frequency of Training: Once in two weeks for each subject.
Venue: Video conference room for each subject.
Time: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Subject wise, selected topics will be covered with pre discussion & post discussion assignments, which will be shared on email/whatsApp group.
Allotment of Subject
Each school is allotted with responsibility of 3-4 subjects as per table given below:
Time schedule to be followed:
Note: Eng & PE classes will be held before preboard exams.
For smooth conduct of programme, substitutes are also arranged.
- Frequent Motivational Talk / Orientation by counsellors.
- Teachers plan various important topics to be covered through Video Conference.
- Assignments / Worksheets are shared amongst students thriugh WhatsApp group in each subject.
- Assistance provided through video conference & one is to one chat through WhatsApp whenever needed.