The School follows a Scheme of Examination for Classes XI & XII as per CBSE Guidelines. The CBSE Board will conduct an All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) at the end of Class XII, whereas Class XI Examinations shall be conducted by the school.
The School follows the latest guidelines of the CBSE board for the secondary classes from the Academic Year 2017-18, for the students of Classes VI-X. The students of Class X need to appear for an All India Seconday School Examination (AISSE) conducted by the CBSE Board. The CCE pattern shall stand discontinued for the students of Classes VI-X from the Academic Year 2017-18 as per latest CBSE guidelines.
#CBSE Circulars regarding the new Exam pattern for classes VI - X w.e.f. Ay 2017-18
• 1. Restoring of class X Board Examination with effect from the academic year 2017-18: click here to view.
• 2. Uniform System of Assessment, Examination and Report Card for classes VI-IX from Academic Year 2017-18 onwards : Click here to view.
As per the guidelines from NES, the Academic year for classes I to V will be divided into three terms:
• Term I - April to August
• Term II - September to November
• Term III - December to March
• A Pen Paper Test (Written worksheets) will be taken once at the end of each term.