Rules & Regulations
The following abridged but salient rules are for strict compliance:
- The school diary is to be brought to the school every day.
- All entries in the diary from the school should be shown to the parents and entries made by the parents to be brought to the notice of the relevant school staff.
- Regular attendance to school is essential. The minimum requirement of attendance in the academic year is 90%.
- Leave is given to the students on prior application from the parents. In unavoidable circumstances, the absence would be regularized on the day of rejoining the school with a valid leave note from the parent.
- All leave applications are to be submitted on separate sheets of paper for the Class Teacher’s record, if the leave exceeds for more than one day.
- Student absent on account of illness is required to submit valid medical and fitness certificates.
- Students suffering from any sickness, especially any communicable disease, should not attend school during the period of illness even if it is during tests or exams. They must re-join only when fully recovered and submit a Fitness Certificate from a doctor.
- Absence without prior intimation for a longer period of time will result in the removal of student’s name from the roll.
- Retest will only be conducted on the basis of health grounds (on submitting the medical certificate) or if the student has represented the school in sports and has been unavailable during the period of the exam.
104 AREA - SVN COLONY WING (104)
The Navy Children School at 104 Area, SVN Colony, facilitates Classes starting from Kindergarten to Class X.